Internet Marketing Specialist
The Internet Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of customer goals. The specialist will also have a primary focus in the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of customer PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation.
- The Specialist must have previous knowledge of PPC and SEO, as well as email marketing, lead generation, and online content development.
- Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical.
- Ability to perform search engine optimization to customer websites
Familiarity with the following is preferred:
- php website development specifically including drupal and wordpress
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Understanding of Email marketing
- Understanding of search engine marketing
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Understanding of pay-per-click campaign management
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Use PPC to increase qualified leads for market segments
- Effectively manage online projects requests to meet or exceed expectations, and deliver quality work on time
- Expand knowledge of basic online Marketing tools, trends and best practices regularly
Preferred Educational Background:
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing/business/communications preferred or equivalent years of work experience in online marketing support
Preference will be given to residents of the Kootenay area. Please send in your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Internet Marketing Specialist – Application”. Applications will be accepted through email only. Please do not call.